kids we've helped
Making an Impact
Imagine making an impact in the lives of local kids in the community AND gaining exposure for your own brand.
There’s a lot involved when registering for a Kokoda Challenge event; you need to make sure you have all the right equipment, proper hydration and nutrition plus potential physio requirements and so much more.
Not only that, our competitors are very eager to absorb as much useful information as possible, they know how much preparation and knowledge an event like this takes, which is why our community is highly engaged.
Some of our email campaigns see an open rate of 82.2% with a click-through-rate of 59%.
Email Open Rate
Our Kokoda Challenge Facebook Community Group nurtures itself as competitors fill the discussion page with ideas for training, questions for people who have completed our events before and much more.
Our Facebook page has an actively engaged audience of over 28,000 and so too does our Instagram with over 5,000 followers.
Plus not to mention all the media attention our events attract
Kokoda Challenge Facebook Community Group
In the Media
Maroochydore Defence Force teams tackle The Kokoda Challenge
Inaugural Kokoda Challenge on the Sunshine Coast raises mone...
Up for the Kokoda Challenge
Thousands of Gold Coast locals take on the 2023 Gold Coast K...
PARTNERING WITH THE KOKODA CHALLENGE HAS MANY MORE BENEFITS OTHER THAN EXPOSURE:
- Up to 10 free team entries into any of our events (fundraising minimums still required)
- Your signs on display at our event village with the opportunity to also have a marquee to sell goods, plus signage throughout the course and at checkpoints.
- Get the whole crew on board to help out with plenty of different volunteering opportunities to help foster a sense of community in your workplace while having the team bond
- Tax deductions for your business as we are a registered charity and non-profit organisation
- Plus so much more!
WE ARE HAPPY TO DISCUSS IDEAS WITH ALL KINDS OF SPONSORSHIP TYPES INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- In-kind exchange of services or exposure (e.g. sharing our socials and registration emails to your database)
- Affiliate type sponsorship (e.g. discount code provided to participants and a % from sales donated)
- In-kind exchange of goods or services for exposure • Ambassador agreements that provide exposure for The Kokoda Challenge events and special offers for your following
get in touch
Please fill out the form to register your interest in becoming a partner or sponsor and we'll be in touch!