5 Activities for Team Building
Here we have 5 activities for team building split into different types.
1. Best for Getting Outdoors - The Kokoda Challenge
2. Best for a Bit of Fun - Who Is It?
3. The Best for Virtual Meetings - Icebreaker Questions
2. Describe your job to a 3-year-old.
3. What was your dream job when you were 5?
4. You can only eat one food item for the rest of your life. What would you choose?
5. What single piece of advice would you share with your younger self?
6. What is the biggest accomplishment you’ve achieved in a team setting?
7. What is the weirdest thing you’ve eaten? Would you eat it again?
8. What is the song you’ve listened to the most in your life?
9. What’s the worst job you’ve ever had?
10. If you had the power to teleport right now, where would you teleport to and why?
4. The Best for When You Want to Stay Indoors - Two Truths and a Lie
5. Best 5-minute Team Building Activity - Word Association
Take Your Team-Building to the Next Level
There you have it, five tried-and-true activities designed not just to build a team, but to deeply connect its members. Learning from the resilience and unity our Diggers showcased on the Kokoda Track in 1942, we know that real team-building goes beyond surface-level exercises; it's a pathway to understanding, resilience, and mateship. Whether it's the immediacy of word association or the enduring endeavour of The Kokoda Challenge, each is an avenue to tighten bonds and foster unity.
At The Kokoda Challenge, our ethos is deeply rooted in shared experiences, to remind us of the dedication and sacrifice of our brave soldiers. Embracing these moments shapes a lasting and collaborative team environment, pushing the boundaries of productivity and camaraderie. Engage with these experiences, solidify your team's bond, and witness a transformation of unity and spirit. The call to challenge is clear: take the next step and sign up for an event. Register for a Kokoda Challenge event near you today.