TERMS & CONDITIONS: KOKODA LEGACY GIVEAWAY
By participating in this competition, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- To be eligible for the draw to win two free team registrations (valued up to $250) for the 2023 Kokoda Legacy event, you must comment on the mentioned post on Instagram and follow both The Kokoda Challenge and What's On Gold Coast Instagram accounts. One entry per comment is permitted (up to 5 entries).
- Participants who are already registered for the Kokoda Legacy event are not eligible for this competition. Refunds will not be issued for existing paid registration fees.
- Participants of the Brisbane, Gold Coast or Sunshine Coast 2023 Kokoda Challenge are eligible to win this competition.
- The winner will be announced on Wednesday the 26th of September, 2023 at midday.
- The winner of this social media competition will be issued with a promotional code that will provide them with two entries into the 18km Lake Macquarie 2 person evenKokoda Legacy event. The promotional code is valid only for the Kokoda Legacy event and cannot be used for any other event location or distance. The promotional code is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The promotional code is valid for one-time use only and cannot be combined with any other offer. The winner must comply with all applicable terms and conditions of the event. The promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the promotional code at any time without prior notice.
- The winner of the social media competition will be required to complete their registrations, prior to 6 November, 2023, to be eligible to participate in the Kokoda Legacy event. Failure to complete the registration by the specified date will result in the forfeiture of the registration.
- The prize winner must comply with all terms and conditions of the Kokoda Legacy event.
By entering the competition, participants agree to these terms and conditions.